Thursday, June 18, 2009

The First Few Days

Everything so far has been mainly focused on getting setup and prepared for the coming weeks. The first day I setup the computer that I'm going to be using and began the long and surprisingly complicated process of downloading and installing the latest version of MATLAB. Also I needed to complete all of my safety training both online and in person with Tim.

The second day I spent more time trying to download and install MATLAB and Carrie gave me a more detailed run-through of her project for Professor Xue's class and her results so far.

Wednesday Carrie was gone so I didn't come in.

Today I have spent the better part of the morning going through MATLAB tutorials and trying to get up to speed with how the program works. Carrie is going to give me some of the data she used to get her initial results so I can try to duplicate those results.

No comments:

Post a Comment