So far in my COSEE job I have learned a lot. Just the process of downloading all the right software I needed took a great deal of time and learning. I've been learning about how to convert video files from one form to another, how to capture videos from the screen, and how to edit these videos. I found that many of the videos already on the website were not working so the main thing I've put time into has been trying to get all the videos that were already uploaded to actually run.
Yesterday I finished fixing all of the already active videos and started looking for some actual new content. One thing I want to focus on is trying to find meaningful pictures and videos that will actually help someone to teach or learn the basic concepts. Alot of the pictures and videos that I have come across are too scientific and detailed to be useful to someone not already educated in the subject. On the other hand some of the pictures and videos are just fun or interesting to look at without containing much educational content at all. It is going to be difficult to balance between these two extremes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment